Nothing quite helps you ease through the warm summer months like some expertly barbecued chicken wings. These wings have a sweetness coupled with a kick that’s sure to wake you up on those lazy Saturdays.
Wings and fries go together like peanut butter and jam, but we like to encourage a little out of the box thinking. Wing’s are finger food, they pair well with other finger foods, while we love any type of fried potato, chips with guacamole, stuffed mushrooms, and jalapeno popper’s all make excellent partners to these wings. With an ice cold beer and some fresh cut watermelon, these are sure to bring the heat to your next summer cookout.
- 6 Chicken Drumsticks
- 1/2 Cup Jerk Marinade
- Cooking Spray
- Up to 24 hours before but at least 4 hours prior* to cooking, pat the drumsticks dry and marinate them in a sealed container covered in a generous amount of Jerk Brothers Authentic Jamaican Jerk Sauce.
- With an Oven:
- Preheat Oven to 350° Degrees.
- Cover a baking sheet in tin foil, cover in cooking spray, and evenly distribute drumsticks.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Flip the wings and cook for an additional 20 minutes, or until they reach an internal temperature of 185-190°.
- With a Grill:
- Using indirect heat, add the drumsticks to the grill rack.
- Turning frequently, cook the chicken until an internal temperature of 185-190° (~25 minutes).
* The longer the chicken marinates, the juicier it will be but also the spicier it will be.